How the iSpent19 Money Management App Works
The iSpent19 app is super easy to use. With a secure & direct bank feed authorised by you, there is no need to manually track expenses and transactions. Just personalise how your track your spend and share expenses as you need to with who you need to.
Here is your guide…
2) Connect my bank accounts & cards
iSpend19 securely connects to nearly 40 UK banks who provide current accounts & credit cards and we continue to add more banks.
3) See all your personal finances in one place and easy to find
View all your transactions in chronological order and find anything you need with powerful search and filter features.
You can even set up to receive your daily spending report, at a time convenient to you!
5) Use the unique My Lounge feature to manage your communal spending and shared expenses
Group spending can be shared in Private Rooms with My Lounge, so that house-share or holiday expenses can be tracked by the group to evenly split or just for visibility of the family budget.
6) Get notified instantly when someone adds a transaction & when new member joins a room
Invite house mates, your partner or colleagues to a Private Room. Easily manage and track shared bills, joint accounts, a property portfolio or even the office lottery syndicate!
7) Others in you Private Rooms share their related spend
Within each Private Room in My Lounge, members can see exactly what everyone has spent and on what. Making tracking shared expenses a breeze to manage, in a clear and transparent money management app.
Choose your plan
FreePerfect for managing your money & shared spending
- Visibility on consolidated net cash position across all your current accounts and credit cards
- See all your regular payments of direct debits and standing orders in one place
- Easy-to-follow charts & tables to understand your own spending trends & patterns
- Create up to 3 Private Rooms for up to 6 members each to manage and track shared spending
- Built-in instant chats to keep money discussion flowing, irrespective of time and distance between you and your social circles
- Instant Push Notifications on all activities in your Private Rooms, e.g. members joining or leaving and when transactions are shared
- Receive your own daily spending report at a time convenient to you
- Add your own personalisation to any individual transaction, e.g. categorisation tags, attach receipts (up to 2 per transaction), annotate, link or set reminders, so that all expenses are meaningful to you
- Benefit from both pre-defined tags and an ability to create your own personal tags to track any stage of your shopping journey for each transaction
- Fast access to any transaction of special interest in a dedicated Monitored Space
- Search & Filter to find any transaction fast
- Privacy friendly demo mode – hide your account details before showing your friends how the iSpent19 App works before inviting them to your Private Rooms
- Safe & Secure – the team behind the iSpent19 App is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority and uses bank level securities and the latest API technologies to ensure your data security
PremiumMore Convenience & Finer Control
Cost of a cup of coffee
30-day free trial
- All the features as described in the free plan, plus
- Ability to record and track cash transactions
- Create unlimited number of Private Rooms
- Ability to add unlimited members in each Private Room
- Ability to add multiple users at once to each Private Room
- Ability to exclude members in any Private Room from an expense sharing calculation – more accurate expense sharing when a member joins or leaves a Private Room
- Ability to create reminders for specific members only in a Private Room
- Choice to also share your personalisations, e.g. attachments and notes, when sharing a transaction into a Private Room
- A multi select mode that lets you add personalisations to as many transactions as you like, in one go
- Enjoy a larger attachment allowance per transaction (up to 5)