iSpent, You Spent, We Share
The iSpent19 money tracker app has been designed to let you better manage your own personal finances whilst taking the hassle out of sharing communal spending. Here’s just a few examples how it can help…
Know about your money anywhere, any time by tagging transactions
Going on a family holiday or doing DIY around your house? If you want to keep tabs on tracking all the costs related to a single project, event or even the Christmas shopping list then simply tag all related transactions and the iSpent19 app will group them together in a single list.
Create as many lists as you need and get up-to-date totals from the Monitored Space any time with a click of a button.
Share expenses and transactions securely with your partner in My Lounge and get answers to any queries on joint accounts with the app’s chat feature
The iSpent19 app offers a transparent yet secure way of sharing transactions with a partner (or anyone else you want) in a secure Private Room.
Use as a money management app for couples to help keep relationships healthy with total clarity on joint money matters. With push notifications everyone can remain in the loop even when you are apart.
Take the money hassles out of a house share
Managing shared costs when house sharing can be a real pain. Set up a Private room in iSpent19’s My Lounge feature, and house mates can share all communal expenses in one place so everyone has visibility of who’s paid what and knows who owes what to whom.
No fuss and helps to keep house mates as mates!
Landlords can track spending and expenses by property and by ownership ratio with ease
Landlords can tag transactions by property so you know what you are spending on each property. Make sure you take advantage of the Monitored Space so you can keep a close eye on call your property budgets!
Owning portfolios with others? No problem, you can group transactions for all properties that share the same ownership ratio into a single private room. Not only will this help you visualise your portfolio’s bottom line in real time, but makes it a lot easier for your landlord tax return!
Get organised and create limitless* Private rooms to mange and track shared spending amongst friends or colleagues
Whether you plan to spend a weekend or summer holiday away with friends or run an office lottery syndicate with colleagues, the iSpent19 spending tracker app is a perfect way to help you focus on the fun part without worrying about how to share expenses.
Just simply set up a Private Room in My Lounge and invite friends or colleagues to join. Everyone gets to share their contribution in one place. All spending is visible in the app for everyone to track, and get spending updates through instant push notifications.
* limitless rooms only available in Premium plan.
Swapping bank statements for a Money Diary
How you spend your money is unique to you, so how you manage you money should be too.
With the iSpent19 money tracker app, turn your transactions into your personal “money diary”, set reminders for renewals, earmark a purchase to ensure it gets delivered or simply make a note against a transaction so you don’t forget what it was for!
Say goodbye to those bland bank statements!
How to avoid the chore of claiming company expenses
If you use personal credit cards for company expenses. With the iSpent19 app, you‘ll never miss a making a claim again. Simply tag transactions as company expenses, attach a receipt, you can even add a note to help remember what it is for and set a reminder for when you need to claim them back.
Chart and track your spending patterns over time
iSpent19 will help you keep on top of your spending by tracking your money and showing you your monthly spend using easy to read charts & tables, helping you to better plan your personal budgets and manage your money.
Choose your plan
FreePerfect for managing your money & shared spending
- Visibility on consolidated net cash position across all your current accounts and credit cards
- See all your regular payments of direct debits and standing orders in one place
- Easy-to-follow charts & tables to understand your own spending trends & patterns
- Create up to 3 Private Rooms for up to 6 members each to manage and track shared spending
- Built-in instant chats to keep money discussion flowing, irrespective of time and distance between you and your social circles
- Instant Push Notifications on all activities in your Private Rooms, e.g. members joining or leaving and when transactions are shared
- Receive your own daily spending report at a time convenient to you
- Add your own personalisation to any individual transaction, e.g. categorisation tags, attach receipts (up to 2 per transaction), annotate, link or set reminders, so that all expenses are meaningful to you
- Benefit from both pre-defined tags and an ability to create your own personal tags to track any stage of your shopping journey for each transaction
- Fast access to any transaction of special interest in a dedicated Monitored Space
- Search & Filter to find any transaction fast
- Privacy friendly demo mode – hide your account details before showing your friends how the iSpent19 App works before inviting them to your Private Rooms
- Safe & Secure – the team behind the iSpent19 App is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority and uses bank level securities and the latest API technologies to ensure your data security
PremiumMore Convenience & Finer Control
Cheaper than a cup of coffee
- All the features as described in the free plan, plus
- Ability to record and track cash transactions
- Create unlimited number of Private Rooms
- Ability to add unlimited members in each Private Room
- Ability to add multiple users at once to each Private Room
- Ability to exclude members in any Private Room from an expense sharing calculation – more accurate expense sharing when a member joins or leaves a Private Room
- Ability to create reminders for specific members only in a Private Room
- Choice to also share your personalisations, e.g. attachments and notes, when sharing a transaction into a Private Room
- A multi select mode that lets you add personalisations to as many transactions as you like, in one go
- Enjoy a larger attachment allowance per transaction (up to 5)